Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

new guy from GA

Q-4000

Hi I just picked up my first T its a 26 rat I dont have many good pics of it YET but will SOON!!!!

Here it is! it has a Olds 307 with home made baffled headers 350 trans and chevy 10 bolt the frame is Z'd with a VERY channeled body sits about 3" off the ground. the body is just sitting on the frame there are no mounting points at all for it!
tbucket002.JPG
tbucket001.JPG
tbucket003.JPG
tbucket017.JPG
tbucket015.JPG
tbucket011.JPG
tbucket010.JPG
tbucket012.JPG
tbucket009.JPG

my planes for it are to clean it up paint it flat black paint the frame and suspension gloss black and add a trans mounted shifter. and the big thing is I need to add a removable skid plate that will wrap around the bottom of the body.
rat.JPG

Wecome !! Thats a cool azz windshield! Good luck

Ask these guys anything they will get you the answer.

Welcome to the site. We'll be waiting to see some more pics.

Ron

Welcome to the site.We want to see some side pics so we can see stance.

That low ride wouldn't work up here where we get alot of frost and bad roads all summer.Did it come with a title they are getting harder to get these days?

putz said:
That low ride wouldn't work up here where we get alot of frost and bad roads all summer.Did it come with a title they are getting harder to get these days?
no title but had no problem registering it just waiting for my plates to come it is a tad bit low i have a steep driveway and it scrapes bad going in and out I need a skidplate for it so it can just slide over the hump at the top!

Welcome Q-4000! I'm about an hour south and west of you with a bunch of experience. If you need help, give me a call. 678-907 3913 John

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back