Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New guy from Texas

cmcdanl

Hey guys, I've just started building my first rod from the ground up which happens to be a T-Bucket. I've had a couple previous projects but never one that started from scratch. Lot's of good information on this site. Looking forward to talking to everyone and soaking up some knowledge. I have some pictures of my progress if anyone is interested in seeing it.

Chase

Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois.

Welcome from Texas..

I thought you guys would want to see some pictures! I figured I would do it right, so I created a build thread and posted a lot of pictures and details of what I've done and plan on doing. I tried to post a link to it but apparently I can't put a link in a post until I've posted 10 things. o_O So just go to the Project Plans and Updates section and look for the post "My First T-Bucket Build". Here's a few pictures anyways...

Attachments

• IMG_1449.jpg
    IMG_1449.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1450.jpg
    IMG_1450.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1451.jpg
    IMG_1451.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1455.jpg
    IMG_1455.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 40
Hey guys, I've just started building my first rod from the ground up which happens to be a T-Bucket. I've had a couple previous projects but never one that started from scratch. Lot's of good information on this site. Looking forward to talking to everyone and soaking up some knowledge. I have some pictures of my progress if anyone is interested in seeing it.

Chase
Welcome from Texas ... DFW

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back