Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New here, from southern AZ

Travels27T

Hello everyone, Obviously I'm new here and new to the T-bucket world. I've been itching to build a bucket for quite some time and have recently picked up a steel roadworthy 27 from a buddy of mine, I originally wanted to build from the ground but the price was too right for this project. Running gear is a Ford 400M block, C-6 tranny with a Ford 9" out back. The body is in need of ALOT of work, the doors are merely tack welded in place as I am trying to find cheap hinge options. The body will never be (in my opinion) ready for a shiny paint job, I'm sure it will stay in a matte color for it's life. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone who can help me through my adventure.

IMG00036-20100506-1710.jpg

Welcome Travels27T A Ford in a Ford, that will be well received here. I'm in Northern California around Placerville but have a place near Lake Elsinore about 500 miles closer to you. Do you think you can make the 101 Fun Run near San Diego?

Welcome to the forum. Lots of great information here, and a really great group of people.

Eric

Welcome :hi: cool T, and on a dirt road too :)

Welcome to the forum Travels27T.

Welcome to the site. Always nice to have another '27 fan on board.Hinges are hard to find but they are out there somewhere. What else do you want to work on? Ask and you shall recieve your answers. Great bunch of guys here.

Ron

Welcome and greetinngs from the sunny hills of Colorado, currently on the the beaches of Poipu....... sorry if I sound like I'm bragging.... OK, OK, I am bragging. It's an altitude experiment... yeah, that's it. Do I sleep better at 8200 feet at home or 8.2 feet here at the beach?

Enough already. Anyway, WELCOME

I like your car. We are both '27 guys, though mine has that other brand of engine, trans and rear end.

You'l love it here as I do. Our back grounds are diverse. Our interest is common..... T's.

This is a very fine group of rodders.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back