Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New here.

TomT

Hi,

I'm Tom. I have a Model T roadster hot rod. My car and I are located in Minnesota. I have attached a picture of my car, I am not as good looking so no picture of me.car%20show[1].JPG

1926-27 touring cut down to a roadster, Chevy drivetrain, built to look old style, lakes roadster-ish.

Welcome to the group from Northern Illinois Tom. I really like the color of your ride.

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L ! ! !

Jim

Thanks for the compliments on the color. It is called chestnut and it was a pleasant mistake. The color chip I picked to powder coat the frame looked less red, more like a milk chocolate, but turned out like this. There was no going back at that point so I had the paint custom matched to the powder coat.

Very nice car! I think that is the first time I have seem wide 5 wheels on disk brakes. Some engineering going on there! Good choice on the wheels. The color is really outstanding. John

Hi Tom, I'm still new here myself. Is that the T you were talking about selling on another forum? Man, she's a beaut!

Jack

I don't know what to say that has already been said, so I'll just say.....Wow!!!! :thumbsup:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back