Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New ride

old round fart

Well guys, I retired Oct. 29th and found my new ride the next day! Now making it mine and fixing stuff that can kill me to make it a daily driver! Looking forward to touring in a T!!

Attachments

• HOT ROD 004.JPG
    HOT ROD 004.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 124
  • HOT ROD 002.JPG
    HOT ROD 002.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 152
  • HOT ROD 003.JPG
    HOT ROD 003.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 115
Cool T :good: What are the specs on her?

Looks cool!

Jim

love the use of a 57 chevy hood for the roof. wish my 27 coupe was road ready. congrates on the retirement

fart that is one bad lookin buggy looks like a barrel of fun.

Nice looking ride, congratulations on your retirement. I've been retired 10 years now and enjoying every minute of it.

Thanks for the comments. It has a '56 Cadillac motor, turbo 350 trans and 9" ford on coil over shocks. The corvar
steering box had about 40 degrees of play in it and Ron Pope was near Atlanta yesterday so I met him and gave it to him and he called me a few minutes ago and it's rebuilt and on the way back! Talk about service! The straight pipes will be replaced with Lakes pipes with internal mufflers. Ron is making flanges now so I should have them next week, then I'll be updating the brakes ('40 Ford ) with new shoes then driving more to find bugs. I haven't decided if I like the '57 Chevy hood yet so that is still in the air. Planning on a move to Norman Ok. around the first of the year so I'll be looking for local Bucketheads.

Nice ride. Congratulations on retirement, you're gonna love it!

Bruce

I retired almost 9 1/2 years ago. I love retiremen. Good luck on retirement. I like your car,enjoy......

fart my mom lives in norman . Its a great place unless the sooners are playing then the traffic can get a bit unruly. Good luck. Obsolete ford parts and Parr automotive in NW okc will be a fantastic source for all your local hotrod needs good luck buddy .

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back