Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New to this forum

oldtman

I found a T buxcket on a neighbor's ranch 1n 1951, I started putting it together a few years later, It's still in the barn, It needs restored, I have built a half dozen over the years, worked as an engineer for One of the big 3 for 15 years . taught a few auto classes at the college, I have a big shop and lots of project cars my sons and I are working on.

Welcome to the T-Bucket forum OldTman, I think you're going to fit right in here LOL.

:lol:

We are picture freaks! Post up some of your work, after all it is in the :lol:.

Welcome--Got any pics??? I've never seen a T just laying in the barn??
Agian Welcome.

I got married last summer and moved to my wife's farm up near yellowstone....It's cold up here. My son is living in my old place. we have a 5 k sq ft shop. table lift and 2 post, mig, tig, mill lathe. flame cutter. plasma, rotisserie, etc , just got the last of the crop sold. we'll go south soon. jet some time in the shop.

Well OldTMan...

:)

Sounds like you've got a setup like most of us only get dream about... Usually we really like to see pics of the cars / projects... but I'd really love to see pics of the shop too! :thumbsup:

It's not like I'd even know what do do with all the equipment you have, but it'd be a blast to learn... :biggrin:

Welcome to the site. Post up pix's of the projects and your shop, please.

It's nice to have another newbie to the site. I'd love to see pics of your projects.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back