Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Newbie Bucketologist From NE Illinois.

flmnwlf

Hello every one. It took me a min to get set up here but thanks to Mike. I rolled in this morning. I have always liked T's. I got this bad boy project but have to pick it up in southern Texas. I was told it was a 22-25 Phaeton that was chopped. I have only seen s few with a full length bed. Have not decided as to what I going to use to power it yet. But my grandson is super stoked to be working on it with me. (he's 8) and already a wrench turner like I was when I was his age, working on my grandpas cars, trucks, & tractors
any help identifying the body would be awesome.
$_57 (1).JPG

WOW, what is the wheelbase on that ride?

Jim

Glad to see you made it in here OK, @flmnwlf Fortunately, it was an easy work-around.

I'm still curious why your ISP runs with those ports open, and about all I can imagine is they are OK with their customers running Web servers out of their homes. Either that, or they are filtering content to their customers, which would really wind me up, if I were dealing with them.

Welcome from Okieland. If it were mine, (and it isn't) I would have to shorten the frame and bed some. Maybe even the front end a bit also. Looks like a great start for you and your young helper.
Lee

If you like it, that's all that matters. :) As is gives you room for fuel tank, chairs, picnic stuff etc.

Welcome! Man, I don't know what body that is but I'm in LOVE with it!! Very stylish!

Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois flmnwlf, I'm located in Itasca, Ill. just west of the airport. I've seen a couple of buckets done with longer beds and really like the look.

Hello and welcome from Alabama ! Looks like an interesting beginning. As for the long bed I say you could haul more of the Jack Daniels boxes, like on the table, in it!! Anyways welcome and don't take to many JD breaks!! LOL

Welcome from NH. You'll definitely get a bet sense for it once it's in your shop.

Welcome from Ohio. My car started out as a roadster with a 120" wheelbase and I'll admit the ride was better that way but it was to long for my avatar so I had to shorten it. Best way to do it is stand back, cut off whatever makes you unhappy and add everything that makes you smile. When all you do is smile, you're there.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back