Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

No More talkin time for action.

Leon.. can you see "store" next to "portal" across the top?
If you can.. that's where you go.
If not... I had the same problem and was kindly directed by Todd to:
1. go to the main page
2. on the lower left side of screen there is a drop-down combo box.
3. click it and choose Red Bar (as my memory recalls)
Store should show up.

Thanks again Todd

The store is located here - T-Bucket Forums Store (Powered by CubeCart)

I know, the store link doesn't appear on all the forum styles. :eek: With all the caching scripts we're running, it takes a bit of effort to modify a template. I have to shut down one cache script, insert the code into the template, clear all the cache files from the server, re-start Apache and then start the internal cache script again. As a result, I try to make several template changes at once, to save time. And the store keeps getting forgotten.

Leon, you can also click on the link in my signature.

Mike said:
The store is located here - T-Bucket Forums Store (Powered by CubeCart)

I know, the store link doesn't appear on all the forum styles. :eek: With all the caching scripts we're running, it takes a bit of effort to modify a template. I have to shut down one cache script, insert the code into the template, clear all the cache files from the server, re-start Apache and then start the internal cache script again. As a result, I try to make several template changes at once, to save time. And the store keeps getting forgotten.

Leon, you can also click on the link in my signature.
Thanks I understood the click on my signature part the store is now in my links!

I don't post often but I read over the threads four to five times a week. Rarely have time over the weekends to go online. Didn't know there was a funding problem. I did buy a hat and t shirt last year but nothing since. Paypal'd a donation this morning. Hope it helps. I don't want to see this site go under as so many have before.

TRoadster

Brucer said:
when i know what my money is going in for i will donate...

i'm not donating to a failing site and my money getting pissed away for nothing, i dont have enough of it as is.. but i would make it happen..

i will donate to a site that stays solid, i would even be willing to become a member with yearly dues to keep this site going..

the experienced builders and knowlege on this site would be well worth $30 to $50 a year to be a member, i know the hamb is like $50 to become a member, and i like this site a heck of alot better than the hamb..
the HAMB is not a pay site but for a 50 $ Donation you CAN become an Alliance Member good for 1 year which gets you lots of benefits from their sponsors like discounts and free shipping etc.and they have some big name sponsors like So Cal Speed Shop and Coker tire.I'm not trying to sell the HAMB here just trying to correct a mistake since I found this site it has indeed moved to my #1 forum for lots of reasons !the people here being #1

Not been on much, spending all my spare time building... Just seen what's be going on and I'm shocked. I think this is a great site and everything should be done to keep it going. I'll send another small donation to try and help. Pete

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back