Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

not a T but a 53

old8ba

I know this aint a T buts its about to become my every day runaround when its too wet for the T
it started with a one owner 53 Customline in 1st pic and ended up with a rebuild incl rechroming, hood and decking,louvres , rubbers,repaint you know the story ;):rofl:

Its never been out of registration even though it was garaged for 20 odd years and still has the org rego plates

48d2_3.jpg

the org owner took a pic the day he drove it home below
IMG_2294.jpg

motor looks silver but is org grey and I will fit tripples and offy heads when i bring it home :lol: you may notice my arm and leg in the box behind car I have to give them to the chrome plater :neutral:;):rofl:

cusso_0642.jpg

almostthere.jpg

Beautiful, but the steering wheel is on the wrong side!:naughty: Silly Australians!

That is one fantastic snowball. My dad drove that same car (except for the RH drive) You are gona have one sweet ride there when your done good job bro.

rooster57 said:
That is one fantastic snowball. My dad drove that same car (except for the RH drive) You are gona have one sweet ride there when your done good job bro.

thanks for the kind words I also had one many yrs ago when i was around 18 im 65 soon :rofl::D

Did alot of courtin in a maroon one like that .. awwh .. sweet memories!!!!!!

Ron

:rofl:
Youngster said:
Did alot of courtin in a maroon one like that .. awwh .. sweet memories!!!!!!

Ron
two great minds Ron my 1st one was maroon with white roof with lay back seats ;):lol:

Nice ride :welcome:

Nice work, now that you have us all interested you better remember to post some pictures when it's finished.

Courtin !!!! I thought you needed a horse and buggy for that. Just kidding you youngster. I havent heared that word since Hoss Cartright use it on Bonanza.:welcome:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back