Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

not a T but a 53

Courtin must have been a rough ride wasn't that before the wheel was invented on square rims.LOL:lol:

putz said:
Courtin must have been a rough ride wasn't that before the wheel was invented on square rims.LOL:lol:[/QUOTE

:welcome::lol::wacky::lol::lol::lol: and i was there :lol::lol:

thanks again guys

I take that back i watching a marathon of MA an PA Kettel a couple of weeks ago and Ma was talkin about when her an Pa were Cortin. HA HA Watch the video after the advertising. Sorry for a little Hijacking.
IMDb Video: Ma and Pa Kettle Collection

:swim::lol: dont worry about the hijack good fun loved Ma &Pa :roll::lol:

do you think they had time for anything else ,with all those kids ;):lol:

That is sssssooooooooooooooo SWEET! Thanks for posting all the pic's. You added value to my day. And the flat head looks beautiful!:cool:

thankyou bucketkids
one dilema im facing is the org seats (below) the front one has old age cracks , yeah ok like me :lol::bugle: im looking for a reviver to rub into them .I havent been able to find anything anyone have any ideas ....

ps i used some 40 yrs ago but cant remember the name

BSNE9bgBGkKGrHgoOKkEjlLmM-TBKCCKNkZ.jpg

todays update of the brakes basically std all new whl cyls ,lines ,(no they are not copper just coloured that way),hoses, brgs etc etc and a recoed VH 44 booster ,to help me as im ancient ;):lol:

ps oh and dual circuit m/cyl for peace of mind :)

cussobrakes-1.jpg

cusbrakes-1.jpg

have to fit the wheel domes a bit of a buff and polish clean the blue gunk off the WW,s
then "DRIVE THE WHEELS OF IT"
to say this old boy is excited is an understatement :D:lol: hope you enjoy the pics

cusso_0700.jpg

cusso_0701.jpg

cusso_0702.jpg

cusso_0703.jpg

yep cant beat the old carpet ;):D in a couple of weeks I will make a video of how it sounds with the headers and smithys ;) im like a kid again :lol:well almost

well got the beast home only done 300 miles so far ,I rebuilt the dissy which made her run better,I posted it was 20yrs in storage my mistake it was put in the garage in 75 so its 34yrs...The motor has good oil pressure (50lb) is very slightly fumey but will change all the oils again when I get over this lousy flu,,smitthys sound fantastic will put a video up when i feel a bit better.
still got little things to do like put radio in ,hidden behind speaker grille etc etc

MIGHT HAVE TO PUT A 4BARREL ON HER the hills kill it a bit around here wish we had gotten the O/D box here has a 3.90 diff
has anyone here fitted a 390 4bbl on a stock motor?????? interested in hearing

here it is with its older brothers:cool::):)

IMG_2671.jpg

ooooo the menories ... ty for savin this ole girl!!!

Ron

It's really refreshing that you stayed close to the original car so much. I'm not a restorer type but every once in a while it's nice to see a mild custom like yours. Great job all the way around. :D:)

Don

Thankyou guys shes never had a radio fitted so im fitting a cd/radio behind the org speaker grille and hinging the grill so its hidden yes Don a couple of things like the louvres and removing a couple of badges thats basically it The antenna is one of those hidden ones
On the ferry coming from Melbourne Australia to Tasmania we had to sit in a que twice with it idling for roughly 3/4 of an hour each time temp stayed around 145 to 160 that put a smile on my face...anyone who has run a flatty will know what im talking about and the "smitthys"made my smile wider ;):lol::D

this is how im fitting the radio /cd/mp3/4, player there is a memory stick in the unit with 1200 songs on it we got downloaded on "limewire" if anyone is interested
the radio stations here in Tassie play crap so we listen to our own music

The face is not on the unit in pics as im only mocking up the brackets
It wont be seen behind the org speaker grille and it has a bluetooth phone unit with it (if i can learn to use it):ciao::D

IMG_2672.jpg

IMG_2675.jpg

IMG_2676.jpg

cargeorgetown011.jpg

quick video will do a better one later as wind was fairly strong and car still had heaps to do smitthys sound better now carboned up a bit ;):)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back