Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

NTBA Nationals in Dayton

We rolled in to Dayton about 2 pm Sunday. We got rain delayed just about all the way. It rained so hard we could only run about 40 mph. I sure felt sorry for those that drove their Ts in all that.

BAD NEWS--- The weather looks rough. I was coming down Thurs- Fri. night. Gonna check the weather. When are they going to the Air Force Museum?

We're here and we have our rain suits if we need 'em.

My nephew is having a blast, and the rain we've run into only got us wet.

Having a BLAST so far, day one over and looking forward to day two.

5855857974_6f2befb025_b.jpg

We're here and we have our rain suits if we need 'em.

My nephew is having a blast, and the rain we've run into only got us wet.

Having a BLAST so far, day one over and looking forward to day two.

5855857974_6f2befb025_b.jpg

Very envious,have a fun safe time, we want to see plenty of pics too.
Steve

What are the plans for Friday and Saturday? I'm coming over early Friday and would like to get there in time to participate. Sounds like you're having a good time despite the weather.

What are the plans for Friday and Saturday? I'm coming over early Friday and would like to get there in time to participate. Sounds like you're having a good time despite the weather.

Jim: Check out the Nats link on the NTBA front page. They are doing some daily updates. As for Friday there is some mystery cruise but not sure where. We'll be arriving early afternoon and if everyone is out so be it. We'll just hit the pool and chat with any stragglers. See ya there!

5858618003_fe384d0df1_z.jpg

We had a couple of awesome cruises today. 140 mile cruise tomorrow morning.

I'll try to get Shrug to take some photos whilst I'm driving.

Wednesday

5861434033_3a22fc399d_b.jpg

Here's a pic from this morning

5865055479_34376bf2d5_z.jpg

Friday night cruise in at Daddy Katz.

5868582904_8a4766e634_z.jpg

Just got my Nats pics uploaded as well. Had a nice time for sure. Had dinner with Jim (jcunning) Friday nite and really enjoyed the show on Saturday. There were just around 100 T's on Saturday which IMHO was a great turnout. During the two days we got to meet up with a few T folks we have met beofre and many that we've never met in person. We hit some rain on the way over but but the T-Bucket gods allowed for a super nice Saturday. Here is a link to my pics. They are not really organized and are a bit heavy on the front end details.

benT's Nats Pics

Wheeeew !! looked through'm all GREAT pictures guy's thanks for sharing !! maybe next year I can go ..

Here you go: Somewhere north of 1,000 photos.

Tub T's Nationals Photos

Nice Photos T-Tub! I like the fact that you photographed the window tag on Saturdays photos so you can put a name/handle to the car.

Sorry to hear about your difficulties on the haul back. We were lucky that we only had about 2.5 hrs back---It'll be a bit different haul for us next year in Chattanooga but we've decided we had so much fun the day and a half we were in Dayton that we'll definitely go again!

Nice Photos T-Tub! I like the fact that you photographed the window tag on Saturdays photos so you can put a name/handle to the car.

Sorry to hear about your difficulties on the haul back. We were lucky that we only had about 2.5 hrs back---It'll be a bit different haul for us next year in Chattanooga but we've decided we had so much fun the day and a half we were in Dayton that we'll definitely go again!

benT you were supposed to slap me when I made out your name tag so I could say hello. I just made a bunch of name tags and windsheld stickers & I didn't have enough time to visit with you in the registration room so next year be sure to put a handle down so for the ones that have CRS can say hello......................We did have much funnnnnnnnn...................................

See you in Choo Choo Town in 2012........................... :kiltdance: :popcorn: :scream:

Mike

I should be uploading 3491 pics sometime tomorrow.

Out of those ~ 3500 pics, you'll find about fifty really good ones.

Right now I'm too tired to remove the out of focus / crooked / etc pics.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back