Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Pics

frankA

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I have a bunch of pics of my 1923 t tub project, and thought after 10 posts I could just post pics from my computer. Unfortunately, I can't figure it out. All I see here is an image button just to the right of the smiley face that only works if you have a web host for you pics.

I would appreciate some help in this regard, and very much appreciate it!

Thanks.

I use my phone 99% percent of the time so I just resize them and hit the upload file button. The rest is magic to me.:thumbsdown:

Looking forward to seeing some of your pics when you get it figured out.

I use my phone 99% percent of the time so I just resize them and hit the upload file button. The rest is magic to me.:thumbsdown:

Looking forward to seeing some of your pics when you get it figured out.

So where do you find the file upload button? I've looked all over and don't seem to have any luck!

I think even after 10 posts it takes a little time for admin to turn it on. Mine is visible and is a gray button right next to the red "post reply" button.

I never had luck using my phone to upload pictures. I always use my digital camera and save the pictures to the computer. I do have the "Upload a File" button right next to the "Post Reply" button. Works every time.

I never had luck using my phone to upload pictures. I always use my digital camera and save the pictures to the computer. I do have the "Upload a File" button right next to the "Post Reply" button. Works every time.

I have the post reply button but not the upload a file button. Just took a bunch of pictures of my hot rod project today for a friend who was interested, and was hoping to post them here. Already have 20 posts with this one. Just waiting.

Maybe it was just a coincidence, but my "Upload a File" button appeared like magic, immediately after the first time I donated $20.

Darlene

By golly Island Girl, that 20 buck thing worked! I'll be an Island Guy next Spring (2020), hanging out at Divi Resort on Aruba...

I have a bunch of pics of my 1923 t tub project, and thought after 10 posts I could just post pics from my computer. Unfortunately, I can't figure it out. All I see here is an image button just to the right of the smiley face that only works if you have a web host for you pics.

I would appreciate some help in this regard, and very much appreciate it!

Thanks.
The guy,s on here helped me out what i did is go to my google pictures after you open the picture you want to post right click on it looking for the pictures address then go to this web page and click on images and paste the address there works just perfectly , now if you have pictures on your cell send them to yourself and download to your desktop and on the google web page upper right there's a place that says upload

ztW4ydnSodbUpoBEBGEM-xtZ0DLrKTco4OlSmzOWl_D7m-indITWOzwBn5Eu45_No2fcCBLOH2AUpUwoE-X8CL_CNbVLC3mP1fpj3zfZKj-MH9O6F8HxK_LlGM36Rl8gnLH_xicvFT20_XuOcIOJjd7CUnGL39n5oZZlOb381JpxvXEkotI0yuGojqqwpjXNcAs2sumsQ_jkNMtRSEZMo4864CaIfT4AiO_WcDM98zhkdovu3j3ZK8K3lwphf9fuYw52VyeS3QnYZXFK-SuAfqPdO22v5tp_1cj_ro2ejjr-2qAfROfI1jWSI2FMh9y0VXeAi9EZDpCTsVB4yisVVqMX6z3l9hTrlnZicMfv3ECpNhpEdoLTw58FD3lVUyekRGdfJl_1g7_KorwT66Wqh420ZBL_P0AvQWP49NUhYm5A61xNLtGtUP-rqRZ6A5AmhWV-LzjPsHdlzhgtE6XZdHdRsKA6FaDr_iN4R-lntWZIN0c-sfuvQKdgzfc2UpkJYUp6wl9UcclDZEqeas3Vtu2ALw_4vhCZoGsZ0mbqpu-6pUVkluLSyRiOdFkkePLL14jmjJaNx89c4BSVtYGJbqVNp0hhQR8ETUXczHf1vj8QBKqYZpL-4gBZ6zVAUqcVn7-Gd8IgJRlYZKN7gBYmCjU2j9p-z1J7=w1221-h915-no

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back