Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Pictures again ... and these are mine!!!!

That is a really nice looking red interior in that one pic.

I wish you guys would use picasa its free and work great and NO POPUP ADDS. PS the pics were great. Thanks track

The photobucket is blocked here at work so I don't get to see your pics.

Wow, who built the blue bucket with the welding rig? Any one have any more photos of this?

<a href="Lenoir :: 093.jpg picture by tbucit - Photobucket" target="_blank">
URL]
</a>

That is Simo, from PA. They drive it everywhere. The rig's not real, or more accurately, I understand all the guts are out of it to lighten it enough.

Simo's rig is real (as opposed to imaginary) but isn't operable. Simo is a welder and he does have a NICE bucket that rides well enough for me to shoot pics out of while riding backwards at highway speeds LOL.

He's a great guy and his gal Mary Anne is a heck of a girl also.

TubT, thanks! I found a couple more in your flicker account... I must go rest my scrolling finger now.........:)

bentbaggerlen said:
TubT, thanks! I found a couple more in your flicker account... I must go rest my scrolling finger now.........:)

Yeah, sorry about that, but I've taken a lot of pictures over the years of the nationals and other events. I especially like to get a photo of everyone attending, though I didn't succeed this year.

If you look hard enough, you may even find a photo of Simo's bucket when some steering part broke and they took an excursion off the road into someone's yard in Mountain Home. Not sure I got that, though.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back