Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Ray Sisemore T Build Articles

Youngster, this has been a learning experience for me. :eek: It might have been easier to have burned CDs or photo copied the articles and sent them by snail mail. The original emails I sent were too large and were sent back with error messages. I think I have gotten all the original emails resent, but I still have a lot more to send this week. It will probably be Thursday before I will have another chance to send them and I might not get all the parts of the article sent until next weekend. I think I sent an email to to everyone who requested them informing them that I would be sending them this week. If I missed someone, please send me an email.
I received the Jim Kirby T build magazine this weekend. You are right about it applying today. I think I see some of his influence in your frame design (the front spring perch :)). I will have to figure out a better way to get a copy of that build article to the people that want it. :D

40ford said:
Youngster, this has been a learning experience for me. :eek: It might have been easier to have burned CDs or photo copied the articles and sent them by snail mail. The original emails I sent were too large and were sent back with error messages. I think I have gotten all the original emails resent, but I still have a lot more to send this week. It will probably be Thursday before I will have another chance to send them and I might not get all the parts of the article sent until next weekend. I think I sent an email to to everyone who requested them informing them that I would be sending them this week. If I missed someone, please send me an email.
I received the Jim Kirby T build magazine this weekend. You are right about it applying today. I think I see some of his influence in your frame design (the front spring perch :)). I will have to figure out a better way to get a copy of that build article to the people that want it. :D
You could get a free account here and then make them a zip file and send them this way.
https://www.yousendit.com/?myaccount=true

Thanks Rick, I will check into that this week. I pulled an all nigther trying to get the emails with the articles sent out. It also didn't help that it was a new All-In-One printer, scanner, copier, fax and I has learning as I went. While playing around with it before I started scanning, the file extension got changed to jpeg, so I had to rescan it as a PDF. There may have been a way to convert it, but I did not know and at that time of the morning i just wanted to get through. Live and learn.

Looks like i'm the only one who got them.I think they went through for Rooster also i sent them to him this morning.Rooster make sure the files go 052,054,then in sequence to 104

Rick..So far I've received 059-063 (T build Pt 2), 069-074 (T build Pt 4) and 102-104

I can send a program to you to open it and it is safe to use only its an exe.and some people are nervous opening up one and for good reason but this is all good.If you want it send me your email address.

Ted Brown said:
Ron, e me on what mag they are in, I probably have the mag. Please, Thanks, Ted

Car Craft November 1964 through July 1965

fluidfloyd said:
40Ford and Keeper,

Thanks for your effort. Now you are the Men!

George
Thanks for the thanks my way at least i did zip the file and post it to a file host group to get files to who ever wanted them.Figures

Rick,

My apologies. So many posts that I over looked all the players. My thanks to you too! Now you are the man!

George

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back