Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

rod &custom april '09

Youngster

VIP
VIP Member
there is an article on body work in this issue that would be a good starting point for those who might want to try it on their car. the car is a metal '27 touring but all of the procedure would be the same for a glass body.

Ron

P.S....todd...look at the build up of the model a....dose that look familiar??

Youngster said:
there is an article on body work in this issue that would be a good starting point for those who might want to try it on their car. the car is a metal '27 touring but all of the procedure would be the same for a glass body.

Ron

P.S....todd...look at the build up of the model a....dose that look familiar??

Looks like a trip to the magazine rack after work.

On the Model A buildup, I like the backward mounted front spring perch with the frame extending over the axel. With this set-up will the axel have enough travel?

Thanks for the heads-up Ron...sounds like a good issue to get.

As an aside, wish it was really April 2009 right now....

Rod & custom is better at mailing out subs before the racks get copies. I went to the store and they still had March. I can usually thumb through the new Street Rodder for a week at the store before my copy gets mailed.

yes todd, that has always T'd me off. i have mags unopened in the plastic mailing bag cuz i got tied of waiting. the subscribers are the backbone of their sales. you'd think they would be served first.

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back