Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Seat

RocknT

Well you guy's know I dont have a great deal of skill in fabbing stuff up and envy you guy's that can so I have I have to search for alternative way's to get what I need a this just happens to be one.... I found a rear seat for a side by side UTV and it just happens to be a good fit,,,

_DSC0256.jpg
_DSC0255.jpg

BenT it does actually feel pretty comfortable I did tilt it back some it made a big difference how it feels sitting in it

How high do you have it raised off the floor? How does it feel at the height? Do you feel that your comfortably in the car?

That seat looks like it is made for that body, probably the best fitting that I have seen short of a custom

OK i have not done any real adjusting on it just sit in their to see how it fits,, here are a few pictures maybe it can help to see how it is I am 6' tall and 220+ ..
_DSC0267.jpg
_DSC0264.jpg
_DSC0263.jpg
_DSC0274-1.jpg
_DSC0275-1.jpg
_DSC0276.jpg

Daymn that looks good. Would take much to finish the interior out with one of those.

Hey what's with the thing in the corner with all the tubes in it? Heater?

Ron

I would suggest that before you finalize the seat position that you test mount your steering column and wheel. That way you can sit and make motor sounds and check your complete seating comfort.

Jim

I would suggest that before you finalize the seat position that you test mount your steering column and wheel. That way you can sit and make motor sounds and check your complete seating comfort.

Jim
Great idea, I made sure I had the finish seat in before I set my column, glad I did, went with a 2-1/2" drop tilt column, otherwise the column and wheel would of been all wrong for the seat.

What T body is that seat in? It looks pretty roomy?

Thanks ,, yeah I plan on getting a steering column next and am looking at a tilt column ,, Yes it is a heater I have some stove pipe on order so I can finish it up..The body came from RPM

Nice find on the seats, Rocky. And it looks like you've got enough room in there to get laaaaaayed back.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back