Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Seat

I've never been a fan of ANY of the pre-fab, cut down auto, or van seat solutions that I've seen, but that seat look great in there! good job on finding a clean solution to an age old problem.

Russ

Thanks guy's,, Keeper this seat sits sooooo much better than my old one ever did ,, this one actually feels like a car seat and not a foam covered board ,, lol

I will say that it does look like it fits, but does it really?

It looks a bit narrow in the hip area. Will 2 people your size fit comfortably?

Wow, I wonder if that seat would work in my Spirit body and nice as it looks in your bucket. Might be worth $300 (it would be the most expensive thing I've ever bought for this car!)

My seat back is a flipped upside down 3rd Gen Camaro back seat. Fit is great, but the seat bottom is hard plywood. and I have always wanted to replace it with something a little more "seatlike."

The wife and I are about the same size and height and we fit a little better than the old one but still cosy the outside of the seat side that is raised to me not that noticeable and is pretty soft.

Here is a short video of the heater in the corner.. I just got it finished and it does put out the heat ! I was afraid the fan would cool the tubes but no way ! I have had it burning wood for 3 hours and you can put your hand a foot from the tubes and you wont leave it their long . LOL,,don't hit me to hard on the welding I am the type of welder who gives good welders a good name..

That's pretty cool..................I bet not....

....I might have to try one of those but who is going to chop the wood?????????

Mike

I did not see a damper in the stove pipe. If you put one in it will hold the heat in longer, but may also create more cresote.

Cool ... Thanks for posting it.

Ron

Thanks,,I found a damper and will be adding it soon

_DSC0256.jpg
_DSC0255.jpg

It is 42" ... I have taken the cover off and had a look around at the frame it would be really easy to modify the side area,, for more hip room,, it is not bad as is for me ..

Do you have a body that is wider ,I have a standard body and I have only 39 inchs . I have been trying to find that seat in a 36inch width, do you know if they make a 36 inch bench?

Here is a different one I was going to get it but got the one I have now,, hope this helps
SEAT

On the heater we had one in the stove pipe it had a plate with a that slid on the the tubes to help clean creosote. Creosote causes nasty chimney fires.

That heater was great this winter I have worked out their in the winter the past twenty years freezing my ,,,off , why didnt I build one sooner,, Guess I am a slow learner..lol

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back