Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Shackle Plate

thomas

I have a pair of shackle plates for behind axles with tube or friction shocks. If you have a speedway motors catalog, look on page 49 and check them out. They are polished stainless. Yours free, but please only if you can use them.

thomas:)

do you know what the part number is thomas?? or the catalog number?

Ron

Youngers

The part numbers is 910-36120-POL
Catalog number:256

Ron, I have a pair of those plain if you need to set something up quick. They are on my trade shelf, so I'm not using them.

thomas said:
I have a pair of shackle plates for behind axles with tube or friction shocks. If you have a speedway motors catalog, look on page 49 and check them out. They are polished stainless. Yours free, but please only if you can use them.

Thomas, if you still have them, I'd like them. they are on my list of things I need for the "I" beam setup I'll be going with.

Let me know and I'll send you my address.
Thanks.

thomas said:

Thomas, if you still have them, I'd like them. They are on my list of stuff I need for the "I" beam setup I'm going with in my rebuild.

Let me know and I'll send you my address.

Opps! Double post.

Thomas: Are the new ones going to work the way we thought? Come over sometime when you can drive through the snow,garage is warm.

Hey Fred,

I have one and my son has one, so as soon as I get the one back from my son, I'll send them out to you.

Your friend

butch27 said:
Thomas: Are the new ones going to work the way we thought? Come over sometime when you can drive through the snow,garage is warm.

I'll get there sometime this week. See you soon pal.

thomas said:
Hey Fred,

I have one and my son has one, so as soon as I get the one back from my son, I'll send them out to you.

Your friend

Thanks, Thomas!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back