Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Shop music.......

Reactions: RPM
Earthy, gritty and sultry. Way cool, man. I've never heard this cover, it's great!
I think they are from the Carolina's. If you find a clip of them talking, that's about what my accent is like. I thought I could hit some good notes in the shower, until I heard Chris do a Hank song. Now, I will just shut-up and listen. I looked up their schedule, with plans to go see them. They are still doing high schools and town hall shows. So much the better for me. I can get a hotel and see the show without the crowd, for now. Go to youtube for more info on them. I'll drop the name of a couple of more new to me singers, Becky Schelgle (sp) and the Quebe Sisters. I am still giving the Malpass Bros top billing.

Let's keep it slooooooow.....

For you gentlemen of culture..........

I listen to 1130 am & 620 am
Vickie McKenna, Charlie Sykes & Rush. I rather listen to the Packer game on the radio than watch it on tv. Beatles Rolling Stones, kinks, Animals,Yard birds, simon & Garfunkle, mama&papas.....Grand Funk Beach boys, Guess Who. The Who. Young Raskels....

Also listen to a lot of am radio, baseball games, college football and basketball. I have a C Crane radio, best radio out there for listening to am radio.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back