Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Speedster update or how my girl changed my mind.

tfeverfred

Everything was going so well. I had a good idea of how I wanted the Speedster to look and was going to start saving up to have Youngster build my frame. Then, I went and let my girl see the pics of this interior:

sweet_t3.jpg

Since I have been driving my bucket, my girl has ridden in it only a few times and those times were in her neighborhood. Never in traffic and certainly not on the freeway. But she says if I made one that was a little bigger and she could sit INSIDE more, she would like it better. she also stated (yelled) that it better have sides and a door would be nice! As a result, I am waiting to get in touch with Youngster to come up with a frame design for a T Bucket with a stretched CCR body and a.... bed for a picnic basket or something.:confused:

It will still most likely use a 4 banger and if possible have a racer look. I refused to give up that idea and gas prices sold it to her too. So, am I a whimp? NO! I'm just too old to find another one like her.:lol:

The UPS girl is not my girl, she's just really cool. I bet she would like a Speedster, but "Betty's" are like that.:D

A pair of buckets is a good way to fill a garage. :lol:

I had a feeling when I couldn't get you on the phone last night that the UPS "driver" was mixed up in this somehow.

Ron

Ron, I just happened to bump into her.;) It is, after all, a small world.:lol:

P-WHIPPED!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Vance

Al...You HAVE something that nice in your garage!!!!!

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back