Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

steering arms

Tjbucket

Does anyone have line on steering arms for a suicide front end (chrome) for ford spindles? It is hard to find steering arms that are bent and chrome for suicide front end. Seems total performance used to offer, but, for for whatever reason Speedway did not pick up their complete line of products. Any leads? Yes, I like shinny, things.......

"suicide" front end refers to the axle not being mounted under the spring & frame , has nothing to do w/ the tie rod mounting , just to be clear...
dave

Another couple sources that comes to mind are Street Rod Fab and Pete & Jakes.

As I recall,Street Rod Fab has a couple products I do not recall seeing elsewhere...in addition to the typical "flat" steering arms, they have lowered flat steering arms.

Pete & Jakes offer forged style steering arms that are intended for suicide style suspensions. They are extended length to compensate for the suicide style suspension having the spring behind the axle, instead of above.

Maybe he should post a pic. It would yield better results with a visual aid.

Why not check out his Web Site? He has pictures of a lot of his products, and if not he will PROBABLY build what you want if you send him plans/drawings with dimensions of what is you need..
Code:
http://www.eztbucket.com/
Ron Pope Motorsports

We can make flat steering arms from 3/8 plate, but we don't do any chrome. We can make what you want, you make sure they fit and maybe bend them to clear a radius rod, then have them chromed.

We can make flat steering arms from 3/8 plate, but we don't do any chrome. We can make what you want, you make sure they fit and maybe bend them to clear a radius rod, then have them chromed.

So, do you need a pattern or are you able to figure out the angle from your present flat arms?

Another couple sources that comes to mind are Street Rod Fab and Pete & Jakes.

As I recall,Street Rod Fab has a couple products I do not recall seeing elsewhere...in addition to the typical "flat" steering arms, they have lowered flat steering arms.

Pete & Jakes offer forged style steering arms that are intended for suicide style suspensions. They are extended length to compensate for the suicide style suspension having the spring behind the axle, instead of above.
In June I will be visiting Pete & Jakes and will post a note regarding what my visit is like. I have bought a few parts from them and have no complaints.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back