Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

steering box

To adjust steering play make sure steering is centered.Count total number of turns available in steering box put steering wheel at half way between and adjust lash by loosening nut and adjusting allen screw on box if you go to far steering box will not pass over center.
Putz

Gentlemen, I have been off line for some time now. I borrowed my daughters lap top this evening so I could check things out. I've decided to go through a bunch of topics tonight and try and get involved. There are alot of new members since I've last been on line. Great to see so many new men. And darn right smart to.

thomas:)

thomas said:
Gentlemen, I have been off line for some time now. I borrowed my daughters lap top this evening so I could check things out. I've decided to go through a bunch of topics tonight and try and get involved. There are alot of new members since I've last been on line. Great to see so many new men. And darn right smart to.

thomas:)

Good to see you back. :lol:

Welcome back thomas

We're so happy to hear from you Thomas!!!! The site looks great, dosen't it? And to think, as Al Paciono says,"We're just gettin' started."

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back