Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Steering stabilizer

Back to the topic...I need one of the clamps that are used to clamp to the tierod, where is a good source for these?

Check out Monroe, they have several that are easily adaptable. I usually just trim down the brackets as small as I can get them before mounting. The P-clamps from many vendors can be used also....

Geesh, ask about steering stabilizers and everyone goes political. :rolleyes:

Back to the topic...I need one of the clamps that are used to clamp to the tierod, where is a good source for these?
Track T -4
Looks like it's been awhile ,how about a report on the steering stabilizer ? Did it help ?

ouh506,
I never installed the stabilizer. First, I was able to eliminate the death wobble that I was hoping to help resolve with the stabilizer. Second, if you take a look at the photo of my car earlier in this thread it has a full hood and sprint nose. There is only a small opening for the tie-rod to pass through and I would have had to enlarge the hole by more than I wanted to to make the stabilizer work. Will probably reuse it on another car or sell it in the future. Thanks for asking.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back