Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T-Bucket Bob's Frame

I like it!

Wonderful attention to detail. Initially, in the first picture of the front end, I saw the rear shocks lying down and said to myself "that will be an interesting set up". Alas it turns out that the shocks/springs are in the standard position. Still nice with the green with black accents. Will the body be the same green color ?
Keep up the good work.

John

That is what I was wondering also John. The green and black are great. Hmmm, black with green scallops?

Oh! So a Gecko has been helping you, not a Frog. Well, keep them busy and see if the car can be finished by CHRISTMAS.
At least drivable.

Best wishes, John

P.S. When I worked on Porsches that color was know among mechs & bodymen as Slime Green.

P.P.S. Apply the vinyl after you have painted the body and mounted it. Maybe after the car is up and running.

I was going to guess Zinc Chromate primer like we used on helicopters. Whenever we changer a tailboom on a Huey we always flew it like that a few days just to piss of the battalion commander. Sometimes we would get a radio message for all to hear saying "Tell that gunship crew to get that aircraft painted if they want to keep it!" I doubt we would have been fired as we were always short of crews and aircraft but we enjoyed it.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back