Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T Bucket even in Florida

I'm Going! Always disappointed at regular shows never enough buckets or none at all.:(

I'm Going! Always disappointed at regular shows never enough buckets or none at all.:(
You won't be disappointed here. We had an event in Pigeon Forge last year and it was our first. We had 25 buckets from 6 different states. A good first show. We will be doing that again this year also in July.

There are a lot of buckets in Florida, a lot!

That event is going up against the Goodguys event in Kissimmee, Florida on the same weekend.

Jim

You won't be disappointed here. We had an event in Pigeon Forge last year and it was our first. We had 25 buckets from 6 different states. A good first show. We will be doing that again this year also in July.

There are a lot of buckets in Florida, a lot!
Ron
What are the dates and location of the Pigeon Forge event? Might be able to make it this year.

2014 NTBA Eastern Regional....April 24 - 25- 26 , Ocala Florida

file.php

Ron, will you be bringing parts? My t is far from finished but I will probably be there,not too far from me.

Yeah Ron, if you plan on bringing any parts I might just have to buy something lol. I have half the cash I need for a stretched body squirreled away so far.

I will be there! You should have everything I asked for. The frame, body, lift bar tubing and the two pieces of threaded DOM. I am looking forward to meeting you.

Don't forget my bumper, let me know how much to bring.

oh and an xtra 6' length of the same tubing.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back