Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Ted Brown

Ted has been missed a long time here on this forum. Not really sure why he left but regret him doing that. He could raise your blood pressure at times but I always liked him and most of his thinking. Not sure of his age but a lot of us are in those so called Golden Years. If there is a bucket group on the other side I'm sure he has taken over the builders department.

God Speed Ted Brown!

His Facebook page confirms it. Ted was certainly opinionated, but well respected with his experience and long history in chassis building. God speed...

Rest in peace. May we all continue to build T buckets from his style that makes our builds much easier.

I read a bunch of his posts. The hot-rod world has lost a great resource. I'll be praying for his family.

I really admired Ted. His works and he would always take the time to listen to your opinion as well. I never got the chance to meet him in person but I felt like I had known him all my life. I hope nothing but the best for Ted's family.
Ted you are so going to be missed. Thank you for being there for me and others building our cars.
God Bless You.

I spoke to teds son and Ted had a very sudden onset of what appeared to be accute Parkinson's . He was unable to speak or communicate this was about 10 days ago his son announced this situation today he informed us he had passed . Ted Was a good man and weather he was one to rub you the wrong way was very knowledgeable in the forum of our cars .
I for one will miss him and his friendship
Gods speed Mr Brown

Thanks for filling us in. Guess we are all getting closer to that age thing. Live everyday like it was your last. Glad to see you're still kicking your spurs!

George

Sorry to hear of Ted's passing. I've been building hot rods and race cars for nearly 50 years and I still learned from him. The rodding world has lost a valuable member. R.I.P. Ted.

RIP Ted Brown.

A T Bucket pioneer and all round knowledgable dude. Never met him in person, but did exchange emails regarding the handling issues on my bucket, and old time drag racing in general.

I feel like I have lost a friend.

Ted would always find time to help me out with my many questions, and it was an absolute honor to talk to him on the phone. I'm going to miss him immensely.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back