Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The Fun Begins

Looks killer in shiny paint. Your one picture looked like one big wind chime with all those parts hanging up there. :D

Don

the extra 1/4" plate in front of the kickup is there for 3 reasons

1 - to close the gap between the body and the kickup
2 - to hide the upper mounting point of the 4 link
3 - to be a little differant

here are some close ups

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

Looks nice just like to see pics when something different is done.Keep them in My memory blank.

The body and box are going in to the paint shop tomorrow. everything is done on the frame so when the body comes back I can just set in on the frame and start rewiring. hopefully pics of the body soon.

Vroomkrazy

Body and parts where painted on friday. Brought them home today. I used the engine hoist to lift the body and and set it on the frame. When it was about 4" from the frame I ran long bolt in the mounting holes to guide it in place. That all for now. I have to start hooking up all the wires, there are so many wires. the pics do not do the paint justice, no sun again.

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

Got to see Vroomkrazy's bucket live in a little more advanced stage. He is right pics do not do this paint justice. Really nice job putting it together. Nice talking to you and seeing your bucket. It is always nice meeting somebody in person talking buckets.

Putz it was nice meeting you and talking buckets. Today we finally got some sun. Rolled the T out and it looks awesome in the sun, so I took some pics. They still do not do the paint justice but are closer. The peral does not show in the pics.

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

Looks like you got the seats in cruising right along.

:blush: :blush:

Hey vroomkrazy I just noticed it looks like a bolt is missing in the cherry picker. :blush: Did I actually type that?

Thanks for the complements. Putz you are right. In my hurry I forgot to pin one of the legs. Almost drop the body 3 days after it was painted.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back