Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Time to hibernate

Man!!!! Thank God we don't have to deal with that Snow here... :hi:

We didn't get any S**w but they got 14 inches about 80 miles from here.

I was going to say how it's been in the 60's - 80's in Houston lately. But I won't.

Damm ot and I was wearing shorts today......But I won't tell anyone...............

Mike

I was on my way to Lodge last evening and a stoplight changed, just as I got to it. By the time it had gone green, the hood of my truck was white. :soapbox:

The ground is warm enough that nothing was sticking, but in another 2-3 weeks, that won't be the case.

I had a dusting on my car this morning but I hear they got up to 6" in the Lake Erie "snow belt" ! :cold:

7:36 am New Mexico time it's 56 degrees going to 78 today so I guess I have to wear shorts again..........Shh' don't tell them other folks.................

Good ol' Indiana. If you don't like the weather, stick around a minute, as it's bound to change.

An hour ago, it was 72° and we were under a tornado watch. Then the watch was upgraded to a warning. The warning expired, until about 20 minutes ago, when a funnel cloud was spotted, about 1.5 miles from where I'm sitting. Then we were back under a warning, which has just expired. The temperature has dropped 15° in that hour, it's now only 57°. With two more rotating cloud masses headed this way, they're leaving the tornado watch active for another 3:45. :rolleyes:

Wimps!
it was sunny here in S Oregon today so I drove the T to work. ok so it was 48*….. but it was SUNNY! :hey:

Russ

We have been extremely lucky so far this year. A much milder November then normal, so mild that I was driving the Bucket this last Sunday, unreal being able to drive an open car in November!

We thought in early November we were supposed to get snow, but it went north and south of us. So I got out the bucket and enjoyed the day :)

It seems tomorrow we will actually get some snow, so I think I am done driving for the year, which just means I get to spend some time out in the garage again.

:cold: Snow last thursday back to 50's saturday and sunday. Snow and 30 degs tonight and tomorrow back to 60's for saturday and sunday really strange weather for november in NW Pa. :dunno:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back