Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Trailer's

thomas

Anyone have plan's for a trailer for pulling behind a t-bucket?

thomas:)

thomas said:
Anyone have plan's for a trailer for pulling behind a t-bucket?

thomas:)

Look at the motorcycle trailers that they pull behind the Goldwings, etc.

Also look at Northern Tool , They Sell a little 4x6 trailer that you can add a diamond plate tool box to or a cargo box. Or you could mount a old steel T PU bed to it like.

2584263693_7f4217035f.jpg

my next one will be a single wheel trailer. The kind with the one wheel under the center of the trailer and connects to the bucket at two points. It makes it SO much easier to back, although it is pretty easy to see the trailer while you are backing in a bucket (if you have no top). There are several places now selling the single wheel trailers. The hard part is handling it when it is off the bucket.

BT

them are some good ideas !,but on the fun loven t-bucket sight i half figured to see a coffin trailer behind one of them.
I love the tear drop trailers ,did anyone see the special on the travil chanel with the one that had a removable top that made a boat ?!!

A friend had a steamer trunk bolted to a piece of 1/2" steel plate with an anglia I-beam and 12 spoke american mags on it. I alwys loved that set-up.

Single Wheel Trailer's

blownt said:
my next one will be a single wheel trailer.
There are several places now selling the single wheel trailers. BT

I plan on using one of the old Allstate single wheelers, with the auto body style pressed metal bed.
Had one 20 years ago, and in a moment of stupidity sold it....
Ran it from Los Angeles to Iowa and back with no problems.

Who is currently making a single wheel trailer? '22

Just took my teardrop camper out for a test run tonite behind the t bucket. All went well, the bucket actually handles it quite well, better than the wifes buick, she could use a bit more suspension. You can hardly tell its back there. It sucks to back up tho. Its 5 ft wide and a hair over 8 ft long, insulated and sleeps three with room for weekend camping junk. The top is just about eye level to me and Im 5 ft 9..Home built 2x2x1/8th inch tube chassis and the rest is store bought. Runs on 14 inch keystone klassics.. NO MORE TENTING!! WEEEE!!!!!!

Norseman, pics of the teardrop would be cool. :cool:

I've been toying with the idea of a mini teardrop. A pic stolen from the net. ;)

TDST11.jpg

Here is my plan. I've had the frame and torsion axle for over two years, but have yet to start on the body. Hot-rodding in my T keeps interfering!!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back