Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Trim rings

tfeverfred

In an effort to improve the look of my wheel & tire combo, I added a set of trim rings. I'm pleased with how they worked out. I really don't want to go the route of WWW's. In my opinion they kinda don't work on a T Bucket and the cost is way too high.

Just a thought Fred ... consider adding another set to the inside of the rims.

Ron

Just a thought Fred ... consider adding another set to the inside of the rims.

Ron

Hmm... I'm not sure I've even seen those. You know of a place that has them? I'd like to take a look.

Fred, you car looks GREAT! I don't know how you keep getting better and better. The trim rings are what was needed to set things off.

Jim

Fred, you car looks GREAT! I don't know how you keep getting better and better. The trim rings are what was needed to set things off.

Jim

I do have to admit, when I put them on and stepped back, I smiled. The little flashes of shiney stuff have worked well. Kinda like $1,000 ear rings on a $100 whore. She looks good in 'em, but she's still a bad girl. :wacky:

Looks nice. Simple elegance.
Hard to beat beauty rings and small caps.
And I mean on cars.. not "ladies of the night".
<

How much is she for one night Fred :sly: :wacky:

The same ones you have on the outside should work on the inside too.

Ron

Sweet :rofl:

Again, another really nice addition to your car. And those pictures really show off the car as a whole piece. Really clean and well detailed. How do you get it into the trailer ? Drive it in or do you have a winch? :rofl:

195-60R-15 in the front. 275-60R-15 in the rear.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back