Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Up Date

RocknT

Just an update on the Bucket .. I have been working on it when I get the chance ,,, I have been looking at this thing for a long time and I just had to have some color ..I mean it is spring time the world is full of color so why not soften my drab gray metal and black bucket and put some life on it,, Hopefully my buddy will finish the motor this next week and if he does that will put a fire under my um well you know what. Still allot of little finishing up stuff to do but here it is as of today /
By the way don't bust my chops to hard about the mess I get scolded pretty regular from my better half,,:D

I like your oven. Good thinking.

Ron

Thanks Fellas,,
I am using Openshot with Blender ,, I could make a really involved video but was to lazy and this was just a quickie up load,,,LOL
Openshot Blender

Great work, Rocky! I'm saving up to get that same front shock set-up and chrome shell.

"Dark Side of the Moon" is one of my all time greatest albums. Vinyl rocks!!

Well after a year of waiting I got to bring home my engine !!! Whoo Hoo Happy Dance !!!! LOL
I don't care for the angle on the engine I can move it some ,, but cant raise the tail of the transmission ..but Iam just glad I have it now I get really busy,, lol
RocknT
2012-10-25_20-38-05_460.jpg

Well after a year of waiting I got to bring home my engine !!! Whoo Hoo Happy Dance !!!! LOL
I don't care for the angle on the engine I can move it some ,, but cant raise the tail of the transmission ..but Iam just glad I have it now I get really busy,, lol
RocknT
2012-10-25_20-38-05_460.jpg
What tires on the rear are you running?

Thanks it has seemed a long wait,,
Those a Hoosier dirt track tires 33/14.0-15,,,I caught them on sale for $50 a piece from Hoosier ,,I had a pair on my last bucket and really liked them,,

Thanks it has seemed a long wait,,
Those a Hoosier dirt track tires 33/14.0-15,,,I caught them on sale for $50 a piece from Hoosier ,,I had a pair on my last bucket and really liked them,,
Thanks RocknT. Wished they made a street legal tire with that tread pattern.

After such a long wait for the motor I finally get to start putting things on..I have needed the engine to place things,, I got the Radiator mounted the grill shell fitted and the head lights mounted today,,Will work on the steering box tomorrow ,
This morning as it sat
2012-10-25_20-38-15_823.jpg

This afternoon ....
2012-10-29_20-05-37_394.jpg

2012-10-29_20-06-45_750.jpg

I have a friend in Wyoming who has a cnc plasma cutter ,, had him cut this wind spinner and I powder coated it,,
2012-10-17_16-57-56_386.jpg

Lookin' good ! Did you buy the hoosiers directly through them or a dealer ? I have a noise maker like that too !

Thanks
Got them direct..I have been following your build it is going to be a cool ride,,

Here is where I am ,,,Got all the wiring DONE my biggest pain in the dairy air !! and got to make my very first drive down the street ,,uneventful,,sept my drive shaft at the rear end just clicks the bottom of the bucket should be easy fix,,"" But this has been a long time coming ,,,really excited to finish the little things and title and tag it .....
FxCam951365728727384.jpg

FxCam951365728785283.jpg

That first ride is a great feeling.

Jim

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back