Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

wellbaum's radiator

tbucketlar

Does anyone with wellbaum's radiator have any pictures they can post? Perferbably their shorty radiator. Thanks Lar

Does anyone with wellbaum's radiator have any pictures they can post? Perferbably their shorty radiator. Thanks Lar
I wanted a shorty too.I talked to Bill Isley(now deceased) about it and he told me the shorty WILL NOT cool a small block Chevy adequately.Bill WAS Wellbaum's at the time,in Eugene,Or.Since I live in Portland,I was able to go down and meet with him and decided on the two core with the Spal fan hidden between them.I mounted it low in the frame,between the rails.So I got the look I was after all along with a good unit to boot.You can see it in the Gallery under "40 Year Dream".By the way,I believe Wellbaum's is now run by Bill's son-in-law down in So.Cal.I'm running Evans coolant(no water) with no problems.

when I reply at work I cannot see the message when I post and is very hard to reply. My computer does not work too good with this new system and I cannot download the latest Explorer on my cadd workstation at work.

I had a Wellbaum Shorty brass radiator. Many on here and NTBA know about my story. I will not repeat it on here again. If you are interested you can email me at XXXgary.percival@XXXkbr.com (remove the X's) and I will tell you the whole truth.

BlownT

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back