Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

What a long, strange trip it's been!

Fred: Welcome back. We all missed you. Thomas sold his car to a friend of mine that lives just down the street. We have 6 bucketeers right here that run together. Mine is finished. Are they ever? Still need interior but Social Security has been cut lately.

Thanks, Mike! It's so good to be home. Glad you kept things going. Last I remember, dark times were on the horizon.
We have our good days and we have our bad days. Every now and again, I need to poke and prod these guys about the bills coming due and the lagging donations *cough, cough*, but we somehow manage to scrape through. We're truly blessed to have as many generous members as we do. It's fun to watch the site grow as it has, but it has the nasty habit of turning into a bit of a money beast as it grows. :shrug: What's a girl to do, right?

As long as we have this many determined members, we're going to keep moving forward. We keep setting traffic records every month and this month is on track to do it again. I never would have imagined there would be so many member registering for the site as there are. It's all good. And better, now that you've manage to find your way back. :winkn:

Fred: Welcome back. We all missed you. Thomas sold his car to a friend of mine that lives just down the street. We have 6 bucketeers right here that run together. Mine is finished. Are they ever? Still need interior but Social Security has been cut lately.

Wow. Sorry to hear Thomas sold his T. I'm sure she found a good home. Does he plan on doing another?

Wow. Sorry to hear Thomas sold his T. I'm sure she found a good home. Does he plan on doing another?
The second set of radious rods he bent on the rear did it for him and Sue i guess they seperated from the rear end or frame and scared the crap out of Sue.He got a banjo and is learning that now.

Geez! I can understand that. I wish him my best at any and all future endeavors. After my accident, it crossed my mind to go into something a little safer. But I talked myself out of it pretty quick. I'm sure he did what was best for him and his family.

Rick is right. The rear clevises kept breaking because the radius rod mounts were not welded on at the correct angle on the rear end. We had some spacers made up to move the front Heim out a little on the front mounting of the rear hairpin. Follow me so far? LOL I think Spirit sell these now.

FRED - Here's a big cyber hetero Man Hug comin atcha... so good to know you're doing well.

Now, if we could just find LumenAl all the worries will be over.

Fred
Just the other day I sez, what do you suppose happend to Fred, and wham! here he is! :kiltdance:

Fred,

Welcome back!!! It has been awhile. You were missed, not forgotten. Glad to hear Miss B. is doing fine. I have SLOWLY progressed on mine. Hope to see you on the road in the future. Let me know if you head out to any shows sometime and I'll try to catch up with you.

PaulR

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back