Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

What happened?!?

Mike, it's 59 here this morning and cloudy. It's suppose to rain all week.

Eric

It's October. It's fall. It happens every year, about this time. Snow in the north. Cool weather and rain in the south. Leaves falling. Wind blowing. Clouds. Furnaces failing to light. Cars not starting.

Not the end of the world. Just the "little death" of nature's greenery.

Thanks TubT, I forgot what time of year it is, It was 92 here just the other day. We don't really have seasons down here we just have weather changes from day to day.
LOL

Eric

Well, here in Memphis we can always count on turning the A.C. back on in a little while for that week that it hits 95 again, then we get about a 35-40 degree swing negative and my head explodes with sinus pressure. Then it will turn really cold, warm back up to short sleeve weather and back to "good golly I can't believe I forgot my coat" weather.

Funny thing happens about that time. My voice changes and I sound like that dude that does all the movie previews. "IN A WORLD... "

I like to sing like Barry White for about a week. Happens every year like clockwork, right around the opening weekend of deer season.

Funny thing happens about that time. My voice changes and I sound like that dude that does all the movie previews. "IN A WORLD... "

I like to sing like Barry White for about a week. Happens every year like clockwork, right around the opening weekend of deer season.[/QUOTE]

Must be the pre RUT hormones stirring up.

The "In A World..." guy died last year. Here's your big chance T-Odd. His name was Don LaFontaine.

The only upside to the coming winter is I get to park the baddest, fastest car in the neighborhood and break out the baddest, fastest snowblower. All 32" and 13hp are just waiting for their turn, let the games begin!

We never had summer this year. :(
About every 8 years we have a non-summer.
Fog, rain, fog, rain, rinse and repeat.
Lots of mold on everything.
Fortunately if I travelled 1 hour away it was great. So I travelled, hiked and camped.

yes soon be time for 72 inches and 52 hp
Seems like we get a little more here hahaha or it might be that I hate working at moving snow :D

terrymac said:
yes soon be time for 72 inches and 52 hp
Seems like we get a little more here hahaha or it might be that I hate working at moving snow :)

hahahah. It took me a few minutes to catch the 72/52 thing. Funny!
Yes, NB gets it share and more of snow.
In Yarmouth we usually have a clear golf course (not that I play but it matters to many folks) and you never see snowmobiles anymore.
I still hate winter.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back