Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

What's New

T-Test

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
When I finnish reading a thread, at the bottom used to be view new topics, and I could select that and go back to new topics. Now with this new look, nothing at the bottom like that and only two screens/red or blue/gray.Have to hit back button to go back to What's New. Also when I press last read, it doesn't go to [last read].
Also don't know what Points are and other things in Alerts.

Thanks,Bruce

Bruce, the trophies are just some silly add-ons to encourage people to post more.

The Alerts will let you know if someone has quoted one of your posts, etc. After a while, you'll find them handy.

As for the What's New? function, it will work exactly the way you want. What you have to remember is the old software was tracking what you had read and what you hadn't. The new software thinks you haven't read anything, prior to reading the first post. My suggestion is to visit each forum and read the top few threads to the end. Once you have done that across the entire forum, then scroll up top and you will see a Mark Forums Read link, left of the What's New? link. Click on that link and tick to mark all forums read. From that point, whenever you visit the site, What's New? will only show you threads with new posts. And when you click on each thread's link, you will automagically be taken to the first unread post.

No, there are no links at the bottom of the page. When you reach the bottom of a page, you will see a Top link in the lower-right corner. Click that. Or, if you really want to be high-tech about things, simply tap the Home button on your keyboard. Imagine that, a piece of software that was programmed to work with your keyboard. ;)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back