Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Wheel base?

Here is another one that is a bit longer than the Scotts unit above but not as long as the unit Spirit makes.

That is right in front of Scotts shop. They were originally made my Rod N Race IIRC. Scott bought them out around 2009ish.

A couple of the Rod N Race pics.

Ever since I first saw that short C I wished I had the funds to go that direction for my build. Plus I'm originally from NW Ohio, and I thought it would be cool to support someone from my old stomping grounds.

I like the ones with the longer back but not as long as the spirit bodies. I have a photo of one close to what I like, but how do you post a photo? I'm not good with computers.

I like the ones with the longer back but not as long as the spirit bodies. I have a photo of one close to what I like, but how do you post a photo? I'm not good with computers.

You need to host your photos at somewhere like photobucket then you copy and paste the link to the picture. There used to be a sticky note on how to do it but I can't seem to find it. Maybe someone else has the link and they can post it up.

Edit: here it is. It is a few years old but it should point you in the right direction.

How to post pictures (for the computer illiterate).

Last edited:
Looks like they are from photobucket, but just save to small to start with. They need to be saved at around 620 x 460 range. These were saved at 99 x 70.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back