Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

When will the madness end??

Youngster said:
:lol::dance::lol::dance::lol::dance:

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Ron

LMAO
:D:rofl::yay::rofl:

A wise lady once told me "Patience is a virtue, keep this rule at hand, its found seldom in a Woman......and never in a Man":lol::lol:

Vance

Coupefreak said:
A wise lady once told me "Patience is a virtue, keep this rule at hand, its found seldom in a Woman......and never in a Man":lol::lol:

Vance

I've always said, "Patience is a virgin" :lol:

I'm so glad this looks like it's working out for you. I remember the times when I threw in the towel. Boy, did I feel dumb going to pick that damn thing up! :lol:

tfeverfred said:
I'm so glad this looks like it's working out for you. I remember the times when I threw in the towel. Boy, did I feel dumb going to pick that damn thing up! :lol:

LMAO........I hear ya Bro.:lol:

I should own stock in the "towel" company by now;)

I should have known better, nothing goes "as planned" :lol:

My wonderful wife reminded me last night about all the "trials and tribulations" I went thru building my 3 window Coupe........God I love that woman:surprised:
I can hardly wait to get the frame in roller form, then comes the body.......thats gonna be another "religious" experience, I'm sure:lol:

that reminds me.....I need to stop by the gun shop and get another couple boxes of .270 shells:cool:

Vance

Rick said:
Don't forget the 55 gal.drum of sand.

I'm afraid if things continue........I'm gonna need another 55 gal. drum:eek:
I have added at least 200 holes in the past couple weeks.
but luckily I live in the Tx panhandle, sand is plentyful:cool:

INCOMING!!!!!!

Vance

I see you got it done already. Next time just put a dowel wrapped with sandpaper on your drill press and do it. Only takes a few minutes. Nothing to lose sleep over... Mikey

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back