Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Where does this design originate from???

Hope I have answered all requests for copies. Glad I could help. For any who offered to pay Thanks but not necessary. You could make a donation to this great web site. Thanks Van :)

Thanks, Vand. Got mine Weds.
I remember this article and had it, but moved[divorce] and had to lose unnessary wieght.

Vand, I don't know how to thank you for sending me a copy. You have no idea of how much it means to me and my family. I built my bucket right after the article was published when I was young and still single and have somehow managed to hang on to it. My children and great grandchildren have often questioned me about the bucket and now I can share the original article that inspired me to build it with them. I have made numerous upgrades over the years as parts have worn out but the design is still 90% original. My only regret is not having a door on it, every summer I find it a little harder then it was the summer before to climb up into it. Again, thank you very much.

Chuck

What your looking for is a copy of Hot rod yearbook 13 I have a copy here and I can help you with information but won't let my copy go ! You can find copies on Ebay etc. got mine for 15$ after miss placing my first edition IU had for 30 years! your springs and shocks if he followed the book exactly are Chevrolet Corvair with the springs swapped end for end that is the front springs in the T are Corvair rear springs and the Ts rear are Corvair fronts. shocks were like wise "reversed"This is the first car I saw using a Corvair steering box and Column there was about 20 pages of the build and prints for all the chassis parts n pieces. Once I learn how to use my scanner I'll share the entire build section.

I really like the looks and would love to know more about the T and also on the build in the magazine. Anyone still have a copy of it? I'm starting my research and wanting to build a T.

Hope I have answered all requests for copies. Glad I could help. For any who offered to pay Thanks but not necessary. You could make a donation to this great web site. Thanks Van :)
Would it still be possible to get a copy of this ,Thanks

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back