Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Who went to the 1st annual Goodguys March Lone Star show?

TubT

Did anyone go to the Goodguys show north of Fort Worth this weekend? I saw a number of T buckets.

Goodguys photos

5542288471_2032cb3123_z.jpg

Nice pics interesting shock setup on the one in your Pic Jay.
P3190159.jpg

I really like the shock setup as well. Mine has friction shocks today, but I haven't seen an alternative that I really like. This idea may just be the trick. Need to look at some clearances. Thanks for the pic.

Forgot to mention my registration number/name card got pulled out as a finalist for the Clean Air 55, the Goodguys giveaway car this year. So, I have about a nickel's chance in a dollar (1 in 20) of winning this car in November.

5545141972_abc8c2ee21_z.jpg

Mike,

1 in 20 is better than 0 in 20............ trust me on this......................... :smashpc:

Mike

Mike,

1 in 20 is better than 0 in 20............ trust me on this......................... :smashpc:

Mike

This is very true. Mathematically, you have just about the same chance of winning the PowerBall whether or not you buy a ticket. "A lottery is the fairest tax. It's a voluntary tax on people who are bad at math."

On the other hand, 1 in 193,000,000 is a little better than zero.

As I've told others, I figured I used up a lifetime worth of luck just getting in the final 20, so I'm not building a new garage just yet.

I really like the shock setup as well. Mine has friction shocks today, but I haven't seen an alternative that I really like. This idea may just be the trick. Need to look at some clearances. Thanks for the pic.

I see I am not the only one considering "borrowing" that shock setup. I was staring at my front end today trying to figure out how I was going to mount them.

Some great looking cars there, nice the see a selection of buckets. In all the shows up here, I think I have seen 2.

Im rootin for ya
Gerry

I missed it. Was out of town and the T Bucket was down for some upgrades as well. Maybe the Fall show.

A church is going to have a Car Show out there May 7th 2011 www.cffcarshow.com Maybe a bunch of us T Bucketers meet up?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back