Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Windshield Glass

Well, I brought it back to the guy and he sanded it to the line that I drew across the bottom. It should fit good now (crosses fingers).

As far a one-piece vs. 2 piece, I like the look of my angled-back 1-piece windshield. I had a 2-piece straight windshield (the hinges even worked which was fun at times) in my original 'Bucket and I like the "modern" look on my new 'Bucket.

Actually, it originally had straight posts but the tilted-forward angle of the car made the windshield lean forward and at certain times of day, the reflection off the tinted glass made it nearly impossible to see the road!! Since it was angled forward originally, the angled posts did not cause the windshield to be on my lap or make it more difficult to get into. In fact, I still have the windwings installed and they aren't in the way either. I get into it by stepping on the giant rear tire, so that helps too.

Ted you are so romantic HA HA you should work for Halmark cards. (Just kidding as always). I like your take on situations.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back