Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Wisconsin weather

Yep. that would be Las London..:rolleyes:

It is 78 here in Tulsa today. Been rebuilding the roof over one of my decks. Sweatin like a piggy. Not complaining, for I hate cold weather now days.

Currently 90 in Phoenix, heading for 92. Tomorrow forecast is for 95. I was planning to go to a few car shows. Not sure now. I dislike heat. Give me back Wisconsin.

The wife and I went to visit her family in Mississippi one year in August.

Holy Moly!

Growing up in Colorado with almost zero humidity I'd never felt heat like that. Felt like you were breathing in hot steam.

Currently 90 in Phoenix, heading for 92. Tomorrow forecast is for 95. I was planning to go to a few car shows. Not sure now. I dislike heat. Give me back Wisconsin.
Eddie, where in Wisconsin did you live? Today it was 52 degrees so I had to take the T out for a ride. Stop by my brothers house. He and his wife both enjoyed the ride. Come on summer.

Rubicon, come to Tulsa. You can help me with my roof project. Been running up and down ladders all day. It is only 92 here today. Gatoraide is runnin outta me.

Eddie, where in Wisconsin did you live? Today it was 52 degrees so I had to take the T out for a ride. Stop by my brothers house. He and his wife both enjoyed the ride. Come on summer.
52 sounds so nice. My comfort zone tops out mid 60's low 70's max. Arizona frequently hits 120 in summer. This place should be zoned unfit for human habitation.
I lived in Oshkosh for about 5 years. Before that I was in Australia for 40+ years. Born in Racine, WI
I've been in AZ for about 7 years now, and not by choice. Long story, not going there.

52 sounds so nice. My comfort zone tops out mid 60's low 70's max. Arizona frequently hits 120 in summer. This place should be zoned unfit for human habitation.
I lived in Oshkosh for about 5 years. Before that I was in Australia for 40+ years. Born in Racine, WI
I've been in AZ for about 7 years now, and not by choice. Long story, not going there.
I was born in Racine and lived here my whole life. When and why did you move to Australia? Did you move when you were a youngster?

Rubicon, come to Tulsa. You can help me with my roof project. Been running up and down ladders all day. It is only 92 here today. Gatoraide is runnin outta me.
I've put on enough roofs in my life to know that's a job for a younger man. One time in the winter 0 degrees out. Not an better than 95 hot and humid. Last big project I did was remodel bathroom, kitchen and dining room. My body can't take it anymore. I keep to small projects now like working on my T. I'm with Old round fart, us full figured gentlemen would have Crisco pouring out going up and down ladders. lol

I was born in Racine and lived here my whole life. When and why did you move to Australia? Did you move when you were a youngster?
Moved to Australia when I was a kid of around 5 years old. It was just after the Cuban missile crisis. Not sure what my parents reason was. I moved back to USA in 2005.

Welcome back. Racine is not what it used to be. A lot of the big manufacturers that were here moved out. Been going down hill the last 20 years. Hope things work out for you in Arizona.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back