Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the T-Bucket Forums discussions? Then sign up for a free forum account, today!

Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters                Spirit Industries                Southern Legacy Freight!               

Dismiss Notice
Thank you for visiting the T-Bucket Forums! This site was created in 2006, to provide enthusiasts with a place to discuss T-Buckets. Over the years, there have been many imitators, but this is the T-Bucket resource you have been looking to find. We encourage you to register a FREE account and join in on the discussions.

Won't shift .

Discussion in 'T-Bucket Engine and Driveline Articles' started by iajjpop, May 27, 2018.

1. iajjpop

iajjpop
    Expand Collapse

retired & loveing it.
    Got my ''T'' out after setting all winter [I start it about once a month & let run on car stands] backed it out of the shop & got it on the street. Start to drive it & it didn't shift out of low. Kept giving it gas & finely shifted & bark the tires .It just did't act right .Drove it home put in shop. Got thinking what makes it shift control is vacuume . Looked 1 of the vacuume hoses was off, put back on, works great . cheap fix.... Got to win somedays.....

2. old round fart

old round fart
    Expand Collapse

Retired
    Good going! I have had that happen before.

3. T-Test

T-Test
    Expand Collapse
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Machinist/Welder/Mechanic
    Squirrel looking something to eat?

4. butch27

butch27
    Expand Collapse

Retired
    My Wife often says I'm shiftless.

5. T-Test

T-Test
    Expand Collapse
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Machinist/Welder/Mechanic
    One speed only, huh? I still have 2--slow and stop.:laugh::laugh::roflmao::roflmao::whistling::whistling:

Advertise with Us! Advertise with Us! Advertise with Us! White Rose Technology Ting Mobile Buy VPN

SSL Certificate