Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

200r4

OLDSKOOL

i know i have to hook up the tv cable, but the small wire on the left side of the trany(lock-up? or is it the forth gear) i was thinking of keyed power on a toggel switch. i think the trany is out of a 1987 chev full size car i do"not have to change any parts? in the trany or buy any kits ??pls let me know the trany shops and speed shops want to sell me lots of parts tks rick

I'm doing research on putting a 700r4 in my truck at this time, I should have the answer to that sometime next week.

OLDSKOOL said:
i know i have to hook up the tv cable, but the small wire on the left side of the trany(lock-up? or is it the forth gear) i was thinking of keyed power on a toggel switch. i think the trany is out of a 1987 chev full size car i do"not have to change any parts? in the trany or buy any kits ??pls let me know the trany shops and speed shops want to sell me lots of parts tks rick

Go to BOWTIE OVERDRIVES on the Internet.. They are a fantastic resource. Everyone wants to sell you parts. BTO will sell you what you need. Lot's of free tech there too if you did around.

Humidi-T said:
Go to BOWTIE OVERDRIVES on the Internet.. They are a fantastic resource. Everyone wants to sell you parts. BTO will sell you what you need. Lot's of free tech there too if you did around.

They have a lot of info on there site. Here is the link.

http://www.2004r.com/faq/faq.shtml

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back