Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

For Sale 23 T Bucket

What kind of mileage are you getting ?
dave

Actually just got my odometer working.......so, I still need to calculate. However from just the few test trips I have been on which have not been very long, seems to drink it pretty quick. I'll keep you posted.

Now that summer is here, I'm hoping that reducing the price will spark some serious interest.
The new price is $13,000.00
Let's see what happens.

Bill

You should be able to get that if you are out driving it and enjoying it! Buff it up, then cruise it. What is it titled as? Here in California that's very important. Special construction titles are a nightmare. My bucket is titled as a '22.

Doesn't take long to see 8K disappear in parts, these days. You got a good deal on a pretty little Bucket.
I just priced up my ignition system (for a mate that asked) and its horrific. I would never spend that much today.

Doesn't take long to see 8K disappear in parts, these days. You got a good deal on a pretty little Bucket.
I just priced up my ignition system (for a mate that asked) and its horrific. I would never spend that much today.

3 days after I bought it, there was nothing but, a bare frame, basket of bolts and wall to wall parts in my one car garage. I think my wife wanted to shoot me. A 1 1/2 later, I have it back to together and put about another 8k into it. Many more shinny things on it.....

Gerry,
Thanks for the compliment.. Must be the yellow color. I built mine 30+ years ago. I can't imagine what it would cost to duplicate that today!
Bill

By the way, the car has an Illinois title, titled as a 1923 Ford Roadster Pickup. If your wife is not on board with the project, that will make it a rough ride.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back