Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

A brief bit of downtime

Mike

Just a heads up to everyone - I'll have the forums down for another upgrade around 9:00 Eastern, this morning. Normally I would say we would be down for about 45 minutes or so, but I don't care to jinx myself this morning. :no:

As per usual, I will close the forums to run that upgrade, then the Library and then the Gallery. It will likely take around 1:15 or so to finish everything up, but I will re-open the forums as soon as they are upgraded, so you can at least use them.

I could really use another cup of kawfee, if anyone has extra to spare. :rolleyes:

Just a heads up to everyone - I'll have the forums down for another upgrade around 9:00 Eastern, this morning. Normally I would say we would be down for about 45 minutes or so, but I don't care to jinx myself this morning. :no:

As per usual, I will close the forums to run that upgrade, then the Library and then the Gallery. It will likely take around 1:15 or so to finish everything up, but I will re-open the forums as soon as they are upgraded, so you can at least use them.

I could really use another cup of kawfee, if anyone has extra to spare. :rolleyes:

Good luck on the upgrades. Swing by later, and I'll put on another pot of mud. Its made with 5 scoops here.
hyper.gif

There you have it. Everything is up to date and running as it should. :no:

If anyone spies any problems, click on the Support link in the NavBar and report them in the appropriate category.

:rolleyes:

I'm doing as bit of re-coding in the Library script. I had it closed down because it was looking a bit awkward, but the overall style is back to some semblence of normal. You may see some things moving around on the page and (Heaven forbid) there may be an error or two crop up from time to time. But it is opened back up and should remain that way.

Then again, I have a habit of losing my own arse from time to time... :)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back