Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

air cleaner options

Yes or No to the Cadillac air cleaner

• No, use something else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fordsbyjay

I kind of like the looks of the Cadillac air cleaner assy and was thinking of getting one for my bucket. It is an old looking car and I have some Cal Custom valve covers to put on it. I think the regular chrome air cleaner doesn't look the part though. I am willing to look at any other options if you think something else would look good.

My car,
S5033684.jpg

IMGP1477.JPG

Air cleaner
obj16880geo15478pg376p2.png

It does depend on the style/theme you are going for.
I think with the style of wheels, caps and rings (along with the valve covers) it will fit together.
But that's just my opinion and that's what it's all about. What do YOU like? :)

Ive seen an intermediate size one before . The full size on a small block can seem a bit large. BUT its defiantly the style you need. I went with the moon oval to match my VC and breathers.

Moon parts here too.

41810017.jpg

I am using an Edelbrock pro flow 1000, thought the big ones looked out of place on my v6 engine. Summit part # edl1002

I do like the cadillac air cleaner.
Does anyone know what year cadillac these
are in, checking pull-a-part.

You dont want an original if you have an HEI it wont fit. The aftermarket ones have provisions for HEI

Jay,
As always JMHO..... with the look of your car (which is nice I
rocket%20engine.jpg
might add) a little less BLING on the engine would be more to the era maybe something like the attached photo, Not Green....??? Ron (ruggs)
Rocket valve covers and a caddy air cleaner (the covers are available for SBC)

Jay,
As always JMHO..... with the look of your car (which is nice I
rocket%20engine.jpg
might add) a little less BLING on the engine would be more to the era maybe something like the attached photo, Not Green....??? Ron (ruggs)
Rocket valve covers and a caddy air cleaner (the covers are available for SBC)

My intent Ruggs it do exactly that, tone the engine down because the billet just doesn't fit.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back