Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Another new guy Florida

Guy

I have been on here a few weeks and have gotten help several times , I always wanted a T Bucket and finally picked one up that needs restoration, giving up motorcycles and aircraft for now . I finished building a Sonex aircraft in my garage last year and flew it the required 25 hrs and sold it to a man in Canada , after my wife passed also sold our family aircraft was just too lonely flying without her

Yup, you're now officially welcomed! How about some pictures of your car? Aircraft?

I have so much of my car apart right now , I decided to take all the chrome off the car and have it all powder coated bright white, chrome was in terrible shape. I have started putting the engine back together waiting on water pump, pulleys, electric fuel pump, break master , new wheels and tires I am sure I am forgetting something, I need a larger garage, Oh what temperature dose everyone use for a thermostate didn't have one in it I was thinking 180 for Florida

Yup, you're now officially welcomed! How about some pictures of your car? Aircraft?
p4bhBjjOQxjoB_2Ejb97FGY0lan9tuOHvDQ2g7_mP1-vWkQMjXxer-l1lt6Lz3hQ9nhYa53o3UHPe5lKzCS8FrhmqWdGPCIEvvivTG1WAS32TCo4GlMxmKYIL2V0qVWYImUz_Rnn9ZtWaTycyrnVZe3cICdnCb2YdLysCV2fySI5MJTIhMBVQIvjCkVP3TM2C3OElyqO40vwQzjPFgv9r6fT8bvvmmAMX20fZz1uNMNZzvJfx8wxpLegoM8QX8COmB9HPezYSPIU5YcSti2W0oakDzyjphMLziF62F67QagkUmqfhWrYuXVHjXN6BZK1ViiqBnglcmjD_5PiiWgnRqyZUIZ6cjxJcTAg8MSFwFyFp__GtLHfvQvcb6ygKQTpBB1DbEOi_oxDBqgozv3qn780PdkD4ygggWf225fnUBUs79FaSIuT3lQCj9KTjnNpthU50Cj_U4tr4pHjzaQynLsip3ipNCmCHxsEGziFXmy1PL-y6ldtBcEOK8aGmWJrSabtlOJOLbwjAiicDhxAauKnKhx5ucUax0aK9Je6cr4dUrgSaZJCL0AwQFp4SmqPw2OWWN4R472Y9kZprQz-EK9OpsZfOEOS8cd9NPNys-PYdWlmLQEDyluuqivqhaILCn0RhS9YSn-g4tcO_mJr79EVfgeUgNvf=w687-h915-no

Good pics! Looks like all the basics are there for your bucket - a little TLC and it should be a looker!

What type is that aircraft? Looks a bit like an RV-9? Do you wish you still had it?

(Another buckethead who's into planes . . . Chuck in TN:))
Avon4.jpg Avon5.jpg

Good pics! Looks like all the basics are there for your bucket - a little TLC and it should be a looker!

What type is that aircraft? Looks a bit like an RV-9? Do you wish you still had it?

(Another buckethead who's into planes . . . Chuck in TN:))
View attachment 16344 View attachment 16345
It's a Sonix , someone else purchased the kit and after two years gave up than I purchased I flew it the required 25 hrs sold to s man in Canada I also had a family aircraft will post some pictures of that soon

Welcome, I’m in Estero, just south of Ft. Myers

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back