Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

another new guy

rodger craft

Hello out there. My name is Rodger and I am an old school person. I like all the cars but I really like the buckets so I plan to build one soon even though the economy isn't doing too well. I will be reading all I can on the forums to keep up onthe new stuff and I hpoe to meet some of you at some gatherings here in Ohio.

welcome to the site Roger. there are old school and new school fans here so you get the best of both worlds. tell us more about your dream car. year, engine/trans, era, etc.

Ron

Roger, NOW is the time to be looking for someone that has to get out of one or one they can't finish. Keep your eyes open and don't be like some and put it off "till" when ever. Go for it and enjoy the ride.

Another friend I have not met yet. Welcome.:lol:

rodger craft said:
Hello out there. My name is Rodger and I am an old school person. I like all the cars but I really like the buckets so I plan to build one soon even though the economy isn't doing too well. I will be reading all I can on the forums to keep up onthe new stuff and I hpoe to meet some of you at some gatherings here in Ohio.
Where in Ohio are you from Roger?

Welcome from Bako. Calif. Now is the perfect time to get yourself a car/T together, if you can buy one that has been drivin a bit, and needs fixin to the way you like it, so much the better and cheaper... Just do it while we have the freedom to still do it.. :)

Welcome from the wonderful white state of Wisconsin. Snow can stop anytime.

Saturday it snowed 6 inches in tulsa. Today its 70 deg and no snow in sight and i just got done mowing the grass in the back yard. This is truly a if you dont like the weather wait a min place!!!!!!!!!! Oh and welcome to the site Roger.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back