Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Another new owner

That's not a bumper, it's the tie rod, it connects the steering arms. Welcome from Hermitage,Pa.

I have to believe he's asking about the T in MichBucket's avatar . . it really is a bumper stuck out in front on a couple pieces of box tubing . . .

Attachments

• 7383.jpg
    7383.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 37
That's not a bumper, it's the tie rod, it connects the steering arms. Welcome from Hermitage,Pa.
I think that you are wrong. A front mounted tie rod does not stick out like that. Take a good look at the picture of "MichBucket's" car.

Jim

Rodder 25 , l've no idea what you're looking at but that's no tierod- , that's a bumper/ push bar , whatever , but that's not a tierod- , make sure you're looking at the same thing..

I have to believe he's asking about the T in MichBucket's avatar . . it really is a bumper stuck out in front on a couple pieces of box tubing . . .

11473-baf64469e2a642befa64942124240341.jpg

You are wrong ,blow up the pic and you can see it is the tie rod connected to the steering arms !

I'm talking about the blue t-bucket , Kurt 64 with the big photo of it, not the red one okay.

We all agree that the front part of Kurt 64's T is a drag link, not a bumper, but to go back to the original question about something being a bumper, was directed with regards to Mitch's T, not Kurt 64's.

I'm not seeing how Kurt's T even got into the conversation . . .

This is a textbook case of hijacking a thread, which started out as a welcome to Kurt64! The best way to avoid this is to ask off-topic questions with a PM. I'm guilty, too, but . . . we can all do better.:rolleyes:

Problem with asking questions by pm is the rest of the forum can't benefit by the answer ...

That's true, but in this case it would have saved a lot of confusion which benefits no one. Anyhow, I enjoy your contributions - thanks! (PS - How old is 2 'too' old???)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back