Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Another North Texas Newbie

Hello guys, I am still around and lurking on a lot of hod rod site for T-buckets. I have see a lot of nice T's for sale. I will most likely have one by spring. My boat should be sold here before the first of the year. I know now that I will most likely get one with doors. I am not really looking for a over powered ride. i need something mild and a driver. I live about 35 miles SW of Fort Worth,Texas. I would need a driver to go tot most of the local car shows in Fort Worth. I have been to a couple of car shows in the past few weeks and I have not seen any T- Buckets. We have a few more shows coming up inthe next few weeks and maybe I will be able to find one at one of those shows. Weather has changed a little down here so I guess it might be a little cool to drive a T-bucket right now. I will continue to watch this site and a few others and learn about T;s before I get real serious on buying one. If anyone finds a T for sale and would fit what I am looking for let me know. I am still recovering from knee surgeries and when I sell my boat I have to have something to do with myself. I can only stand about 2 hrs before I have to elevate the legs due to swelling. I haven't worked since April and don't know if I will be able to return to work. I get bored sitting most of the day that I have gone thru all my nuts,bolts and washers and separated them into storage bins. I guess only time will help heal me.My right leg is somewhat wasted due to 5 surgeries in 2 years. Anyways enough about the legs, still like them T- buckets and I will get one. thanks guys for everything. Bill"cookieman"

That's a nice boat and you have good looking daughters too. :). If it were me I would just buy a T. If you have knee problems I would definitely buy/build an extended body just so you can stretch that leg out. Before I bought anything I would visit the club mentioned above and see if you can get some rides to see what you like.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back